Wow! I haven’t posted anything here since November! I guess I better get to it.
This month, at PJ’s Photo Blogging Challenge, the theme of the month is winter. This is a perfect theme. Here in Oklahoma, and I think everywhere else in the US, we have gotten a lot of snow. And when you think of winter, you always think of snow.
Okay, so on with the show…
1. Geocaching – Well, of course, I have to have a photo of some sort of geocaching. This was a geocache hidden in a cemetery. I couldn’t get a better picture, because the container was attached to the tree.
2. Basket – One day, after it snowed, I drove to Oxley Nature Center. Oxley is in a big park that has two 18 hole disc golf courses. I thought it was pretty cool to see this basket in the snow, with clean snow!
3. Avon Motor Court – I took a week off work, and went on a small geocaching trip. I drove up Route 66 from Tulsa to Miami, OK. This abandoned motor court is in Afton, OK, right inside town. I’ve driven by it a dozen times, and most of them times, I’ve taken pictures of it. This time there was snow! So I had to stop and take another one.
4. Buffalo – On that same trip, just up the road a little ways are these big boys. I’ve stopped here before, check my video out.
5. General Lee – What would one of my posts be without a car photo. February is when the annual Darryl Starbird Car Show makes it’s way to Tulsa. I took a bunch of pictures, but this was one of my favorites.
That’s my month. I hope you enjoyed them. I still can’t believe it has been four months since I’ve posted last. I need to get with it!