It’s the end of the month again. Two months in a row that I’ll be participating in P.J.’s Photo Blogging Challenge. Click on the link to visit the other bloggers photo submissions. May’s theme was FUN! I had a lot of fun in the month of may, so here’s the photo’s I picked for this post.
1. Geocaching! – I love to geocache. The thing I like most about it, is it get’s me outside. Sometimes geocache’s take me on a long hike, and sometimes just outside the car door. This geocache was on a bike trail. It was a fun day geocaching.
2. Drag Racing – I also love to watch fast cars. There was a drag racing event at the local track. this was just one of the pictures I took. I’m out of town, and all my pictures are on my other computer, or I would have a better picture. Another fun day.
3. Baseball – Baseball is probably my favorite sport. I love watching our local minor league team. The Tulsa Drillers. This day, I was actually walking downtown to an art festival, and found out they were in town, and had a game when I was walking back to my car. So I had to watch! Baseball is always fun.
4. Renaissance Festival – Every year, for the month of May, there is a renaissance festival held not to far from me. For some reason, I never go. My Dad and I decided to go this year. I went probably ten years ago, and it has gotten a lot bigger. More stuff. We got there to late for the jousting, but we had fun anyway. I think he said this was a Peregrine Falcon.
5. Silver Dollar City – And finally, the reason I’m out of town. I’m in Branson, MO again. It’s always a fun day at SDC. We had to leave early because of the threat of storms, but that’s okay. We’re going back in the morning. This is me in front of the sign at the main entrance, I took it on the way out. I had fun, even though I’m not smiling.
I hope you enjoyed my post. Remember, check out the other bloggers posts in this challenge at the Photo Blogging Challenge!!!