Wow! April is over already. Where has the year gone?
I know I haven’t been participating in the challenge, but I thought I would put my hat in again. This is my post for the April 2014 Photo Blogging Challenge. April’s theme was smile. So here’s mine…
1. Oklahoma Football – Yes, I said football. On the 12th, OU had their Red/White game. This was the first one that I went to. I didn’t know what to expect. There were 43,500 people there to watch a scrimmage!
2. Moon – When I found out about the lunar eclipse, I knew that I had to take a picture. At least try. I don’t know how to work all the settings on my DLSR, so what else do I do, go to youtube. This is the best picture that I came out with.
3. Baseball – I love baseball, and every time I have a chance, I go to a game. This was at a college game, Oral Roberts.
4. Turkey Mountain – Turkey Mountain is an urban wilderness with a whole bunch of trails. There are a lot of geocaches up here, but I’ve already found all of them. Now I like to come up here just to hike. This is one of the trails.
5. Branson Bound – I get to Branson, MO at least five or six times a year. I went this last weekend, and had to make a pitstop. This was at one of the rest stops.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my pictures. Go to P.J.’s site to see more Photo Blogging Challenge posts